Thursday, August 7, 2014

MEET THE TEACHER


Getting to know your child's teacher....

10 facts about Mrs. Barker
1. My full name is Ina Alane Barker.
2. My birthday is June 19.
3. I was born in Dayton, Ohio. My family and I moved to Jonesville when I was 4.
4. I was in the second graduating class of Lee High School.
5. My favorite color is green.
6. My favorite food is egg rolls and sushi.
7. I have a wonderful husband named Richie, an amazing 19 month old son named Gage, and an inquizative 11 year old step-son named Gunnar.
8. I have an older brother and sister (5 nieces and nephews, 1 great-niece, 1 great-nephew)
9. My hobbies include going to church, reading, working on the computer; going to concerts and sports events (my favorite teams are University of Tennessee Vols; Chicago Bears; Chicago Cubs; and Matt Kenseth #20)
10. I graduated from Lincoln Memorial University (B.S. 1997) (M.Ed. 1998) Go Railsplitters!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there~ Nice to meet you! Hmmm...a fact about me:
    Thinking of your blog title: I once taught the child of the owner of the Smarties Candy Company. I had so many Smarties that year, I couldn't even give them away! True!

    Lisa
    Bloomabilities

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha How funny! Well it could be worse... you could have taught the child of the owner of a sardines company :)
    I will think of you now everytime I eat Smarties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! and Nice to meet you, too... Thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete