Sunday, August 7, 2011

Top Ten Reasons I know it's Back to School Time!!

Linky Party! I'm joining the fun at Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits!! Head over and join in! :)


Top Ten Reasons I KNOW It's Back to School Time!!

10. I am on my 2nd color and 3rd (yes 3rd!) black ink cartridge this week... and those things are not cheap (just sayin')

9. The thought of wearing anything but flip flops makes me cringe.

8. My purse is filled to the rim with receipts from Wal-Mart, Dollar Tree and Dollar General. Enough to start a small fire! :)

7. I've been referring to myself as Ms. Elkins... you know, just for practice ;)

6. Training myself for back to school time includes refraining from restroom usage during the hours of 7am-3pm. 'Nuff said.

5. So many wonderful teaching blogs! NOT ENOUGH TIME! Or MONEY to print all the cool stuff I find! (Refer back to #10) :)

4. I have already bought all the supplies I could possibly need for my classroom but still find myself flocking to the school supply aisle everytime I enter a store. (Hence the discovery of zebra print duct tape!) :)

3. Starting this week, I've made a vow to go to bed at a decent hour and get up before noon!

2. Three Words: TAX FREE WEEKEND! :)

and finally the number 1 reason why I know it's Back to School Time!...

1. I was recently reminded that if I got paid by the hour (with all the school stuff I've been doing lately)--- I make less than minimim wage. (Can I cry now??). Haha.

1 comment: