Monday, September 12, 2011

Wow Time is Flying!

Happy Monday!! It's so hard to believe that today was the 15th day of school!!! First off, let me apologize for being so lazy with this blog! I have so many thoughts to type on here each day but it seems just not enough time in my day! I could not be happier with such a wonderful group of FIRSTIES!!! We have so much fun everyday! I have promised myself that I am going to update more often!


Mrs. Shepherd - Our Student Teacher


Ms. Johnson ("Mamaw") - Our Foster Grandparent ....mmm Fruit Roll-Up!




What a treat last week did bring when we met Mrs. Shepherd (our student teacher) and Ms. Carolyn Johnson (our foster grandparent). I must say that I am not used to having so much ADULT conversation during my busy day! haha! We all seem to have become fast friends and I'm looking forward to see how we can help these first graders be the best they can be! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment